Summer Intensive Programme 2017
- Experience “Low Threshold High Challenges” methodology devised by London Gifted & Talented
- Highly-engaging materials and activities through cross-subjects content and multi-media
- Theme-based, literature-based, and media-based contextual analysis to broaden students’ global perspectives
- Equips young children to be ready to embrace global education trends
GROW HOUSE Summer Intensive Programme is exclusively designed by London Gifted & Talented, which provides various teaching and gifted learning materials worldwide.
Starting from 12th June, GROWHOUSE Summer Intensive Programme runs throughout the summer, with either morning or afternoon classes to choose from, and our modular classes can fit into your busy summer timetable. Let your children excel and have fun! Watch your child flourish as they creatively develop and apply their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills to academic pursuits and beyond!
3-day intensive summer programme
Using the same materials as our regular programme, our teachers guide learners to discover their academic potential and giftedness within these three days, either three mornings or three afternoons. Perfect for any learners who
- Have a busy school life and can’t commit to a weekly programme during school terms
- Plan to sharpen their thoughts and expression over the summer
- Want to be ready for a new student-driven and inquiry-based learning approach in the new school year
Parents can understand and participate in your child’s learning progress through the personalised learning assessment and reading list prepared by GROWHOUSE.
Book Explorers – An enjoyable and inspiring reading journey to explore the wonderland of knowledge
Reading plays an important role for every early learner in motivating themselves to learn and expand their knowledge. GROWHOUSE has designed a well-structured “Critical Reading” programme – BOOK EXPLORERS, suitable for young readers, from 4 to 11 years old to, allowing them to develop their Critical Reading, Questioning and Thinking skills with peers. The programme content is delivered through classic and contemporary picture books/novels, movie clips and other engaging learning activities. Nurture their reading habits in a more constructive and effective way now!
- Early Book Explorers – ages 4 – 5 years old., or enrolled in K2 to K3
- Book Explorers 1A – ages 5 – 6 years old, or enrolled in K3 to P1
- Book Explorers 1B – ages 7 – 8 years old, comfortable reading chapter books
- Book Explorers 2 – ages 8 – 11 years old, reading longer children novels and classics.