GROWHOUSE are seeking qualified full-time and part-time teachers as follows:
- Teach critical thinking and analysis through fiction and non-fiction texts and
video material to small groups (2-8 students per class).
- Plan and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
- Provide student progress reports to parents.
- Organise and prepare necessary class materials / Follow teaching plans.
- Assist in book recommendations.
- Native English Speaker
- University degree from a recognised university. English major, ideally with a
combined degree or additional degree in literacy related subject. Other language / arts / humanities / education degrees will be considered.
- PGCE / EFL Certificate is a plus.
- Teaching experience, preferably with primary school.
- A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad.
- Shift duty is required, including Saturdays.
- Willing to travel between Central and Repulse Bay.
We would love to hear from you!